Once a company’s Vision, Goals and Strategies have been formulated it is critical to get the organisation aligned to this new direction
Communication will be essential as will the Leadership Team’s persistency, consistency and insistency. A Performance Management System will help align every individual in the company to the goals and objectives of the business. This is a critical ingredient for successful strategy implementation. This is achieved through the following steps:
- Role and Responsibility definition
- Setting employee objectives aligned with organization goals
- Regular, formal and informal feedback against objectives
- Aligning employees with the culture and values of the organisation
- Appropriate training and development plans in support of the above
- Advance Consulting can assist companies in implementing appropriate Performance Management Systems to meet these needs.